Thursday, March 13, 2014

Natural

I thought that the love we had came so naturally. I mean, i thought what we had was love. Nothing was ever so forced, and each moment spent together was pleasant.

There was never awkwardness, even when we were mad at each other. Even in the midst of anger as we sat in the same vicinity of one other stonewalling each other, it was never really so much as a strange feeling. It wouldn't be a moment of, "fuck, what am i suppose to say now" it's just flat out "i'm upset and i don't care to talk." And that was okay, because we could be mad and still just be in one another's presence until one of us puts our pride down and makes things better. Do you know what i mean?

I loved that. 

I love how natural love can be. In any moment, with any feeling. 

Perhaps i'm just a big sack of corn (cause i'm corny, and full of cliches), but my mind was always stuck on the honey moon stage. Even when things got sour, once it got right again my mind would float back into bliss. Maybe, that isn't such a good thing. Maybe my head is stuck in the clouds too often, to realize what i should be aware of...

No comments: