You are the most beautiful sight that they've had the greatest pleasure to lay their eyes on, in a sense that it really doesn't matter who else sees you -- as long as they do. It's almost such a pleasurable feeling to know that no matter what, at least there is that one person who absolutely admires you in every possible way. That you can look your absolute worse, but be the most beautiful to them. So, who is there to need to impress? Why would you need to have the attention of anyone else?
They make you feel beautiful, they give you confidence. You radiate like the sun.
I know a lot of females are very confident on their own, and they don't need the attention of men to feel beautiful. Brava for them. I know that a lot of females lose their confidence a little falling out of relationships. What i do know it that, being in a relationship means you're supposedly beautiful all the time. It's easier to walk out looking like shit, because you won't care -- because why does it matter, you don't have anyone else to really impress. From my perspective, i feel like i'm more conscious about how i look when i leave the house. It's almost a little bit sad, because i do wish that i could still feel radiant.
Well, you ever notice how when someone is newly single, or even been single, likes to post up a lot of photos of their lives? Either that they're newly single so they like so show off what a great time they're having. How great they look. I thought about it a little tonight; about how one may feel in a relationship vs. out of one.
I noticed that way a particular girl i'm following on IG has just recently gotten out of a relationship. Pictures of her pop up more frequently. I see selfies and #ootd posts from her practically everyday. To top it off, it seems like now she's on a partying - socialite rampage. Not that it's a bad thing! Not at all, i wish i could be on a partying - socialite rampage myself. Well it made me wonder...i mean, i really hope i don't overly post photos obnoxiously. I find myself wanting to post more than i did before. There's a lot of ways to think about it. More time on my hands, perhaps wanting to appear that i'm satisfied and happy with my new found life.
In the mind of a single female who posts up a lot of photos. She says that she wants to be seen. That now it's more important to feel beautiful. The boost of confidence perks up with each "like". It's really true. I don't think a lot of girls would admit to it.
To me, her series of photos scream, "Hey look, i'm doing great. I'm doing fantastic without you. I have a great group of friends, and i've been living it up." Photos posted are shown to be seen, begging to be looked at.
But really, what does it matter. What does it really mean? When you have a thousand eyes looking at you, lurking at your every move...it will never amount to the preciousness of the desire that a pair of eyes in love can do to your soul when they look at you with admiration. There's nothing that can make you feel more beautiful.
No comments:
Post a Comment