Thursday, May 1, 2014

Bye Long Locks

Today, I donated my hair to Locks of Love with Lisa. My hair was practically up to my tail bone, and i felt like maybe it was about time for me to try something new with my look. It was a really nerve wrecking idea to have myself step out of my comfort zone in this way. My hair meant so much to me, and honestly it was what boosted my confidence. My hair made me feel beautiful. So why did i decide to take make the decision to go for such a huge change? I guess because change welcomes growth.

I kind of miss my hair already. Another thing is, i'm about to turn twenty one in a couple of months, but i now look like a twelve year old. I need to figure out in what ways i can style my hair so it's more suitable for me. I haven't had short hair in forever! I can't believe i really went through with it. My mom called me crazy because my brother and sister's weddings are coming up in June. She was saying why would i do this, now i can't be pretty. I really do hope my hair will grow out enough by then so i can do pretty things with it. It's not like my hair is all that short anyways...

Yes, it's pretty short compared to what i had before. A little mortified.

What do you think of my hair? I wonder how long it'll take to grow back.
Today marks an important day.

 


These photos made me realize that my eyebrows are not working for me. I look mean, lol. One of my co-workers pointed out that they're a little thick. Note to self: new eyebrow routine -- yes, that shit's important too. 

Toodles!

No comments: