The other night, i had a dream that God was in.
Really strange to me. God came to my work and was talking to me, he told me Mary and his son was coming. By his son, i'm thinking Jesus. At first i was thinking it was Jesus that came. But then as i thought about how he had said Mary and his son was coming, i'm thinking maybe it was actually God instead cause his son has to be Jesus.
Although, we are all children of God.
I'm wondering what this means, very strange to me that the holy spirits have made an appearance in my dreams. I wish i can remember more clearly what he spoke to me about. Is this one of those holy moments where God/Jesus/Mary visits you??????
In my dream, he wore red shoes.
Maybe this isn't of any significance. Maybe it was because i was sleeping through my alarm, and that's why he was at my work. I did wake up late for work, but somehow managed to still make it.
Sort of hope i have another dream where they come, i hope they send me positive vibes.
No comments:
Post a Comment