It's raining outside right now, and i'm sitting here thinking about how Thanksgiving is about a day away. But actually, my family will be celebrating it TONIGHT. So, i'm pretty excited about that. Usually, i like to prepare a dish for the family just to have something to contribute, but i have work and class all day tomorrow and won't have the time to do that. That's something a bit disappointed about. Preparing dishes is something Lena and i do almost every year together for the holidays. This year, she will be doing it on her own.
I always do try and recognize the blessings in my life each day. I suppose this holiday itself makes me really think about it on a deeper level. Kind of cliche at this point, don't you think?
I have a new niece and a new brewing relationship that came upon me this year. Two events of which i am more than thankful for.
My niece, Everly, was born November 10, 2015! I think she is the most adorable little baby. That's a biased opinion, of course i'd have to think she's the dearest of them all. I'm impatiently waiting for her to grow some more and start babbling and recognizing the world around her. She's boring right now, all she does is sleep whenever i go visit her. I've changed her diaper twice, and once out of the two she peed all over the place after i took her diaper off. I can stare at her forever (or more like for 2 minutes with a five minute break).
Pictures to come.
I have met someone earlier this year, who i think is fantastic. I've tried to refrain writing about him, more just because i wanted to keep this relationship more low-key than i have with the last in terms of writing about my adornment for him on and on.
Two new things in my life i'm very grateful for, but can't forget what has always been around for me.
It's been a while since i've been genuinely happy with myself. Things have been going well.
No comments:
Post a Comment