I've been in a very happy state as of lately. I think this may just be the happiest i've ever been within the past four years, and it's great. I think this is why i've stopped blogging. I'm not in my head as much as i used to, and i don't think long and hard about things.
Even if i do ponder my thoughts, i never really have the urge to write about it.
A couple weeks ago, i was stressed out over something that happened between some guy. Well it stressed me out to the degree that i almost actually wanted to write about it. Write about it and share some "insightful" thoughts relevant to it.
I'm not even that insightful...but sometimes i feel like when i think deeply enough, my words pour out like it's something worth reading.
Honestly, i've lost my touch.
Well i thought about it and i figured that, i don't think that being in my mind as often as i was if healthy for my state of mind. Because boy did i think A LOT. It's nice to be free. All i can ever to manage to write about is relationships/love anyways. And every time i've been coming back here as of lately, i'd write about why i'm mia...
I feel that its better this way, that i'm not here all the time. But i also feel saddened because this blog is the one thing that i kept constant in the past couple of years. So i'm unsure what to do about it.
On one hand i want to stop because it's better for me, and all i can seem to wrap my mind around it love and the idea of love. And then on the other hand, i don't want to neglect this completely.
No comments:
Post a Comment