Thursday, May 7, 2015

Single

So, i've been single for approximately two years now.
I feel that part of me is still damaged from the past relationship, but i feel secure with myself enough to enjoy being single. I don't know if that necessarily would suggest that I'm "secure", but i'll just leave it as that.

Partially, because when i come across someone that i even do remotely like, i don't know how to act upon it...and for some strange reason i've just come up with this idea that guys at my age who are into me are just into me for the fun.

At this point in my life, i find it really important that i get to know people that i meet. I'm not interested in being in a relationship, or casually seeing someone. I don't want feelings to be involved.


2 comments:

MyNamesSissi said...

First of all, I just discovered your blog and it looks pretty nice, so I'm gonna read through it for a bit :)
And second, I know this feeling. If the right person will come, you will know. Just don't stress out about it :) x

Kathy said...

Oh, thanks for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed skimming through my thoughts. :)