Friday, November 21, 2014

Hiatus

Wow. Hello non-existing readers!
I say that because i know that i once had some readers -- apparently...but judging by my lack of activity on this blog for the past couple of months, i'm sure whoever those readers were have stopped checking to see if i've come back.

I feel like i've completely lost my touch. One day i was writing about how i could possibly pursue in writing...an shortly after i feel like i've just lost my ability to write anything concrete; anything with quality substance.

Now this is also gibber-gabber. Lately, everything i've been writing or posting on here has been gibber-gabber. Either pictures, or nonsense. People read this? People think this is good stuff? What?

Weird.

I've been getting side tracked with my life. I guess in a way, whoever my readers are or were could be happy for me because or those past couple of months i've finally escaped from my head and took a little stroll into reality. I've always wanting to come back here though -- to this blog, to my key board,  each night i think of it. I try to pull some significant thoughts out of my mind, but nothing comes. It makes me sad. This blog is really important to me, it's something i'd really like to be able to up keep throughout my lifetime. Dates back to probably sometime in 2007 till present day. Even though i've had some dry spells, i'd like to always be able to come back it type something up.

Click-clack on my keyboards in the middle of the night. It's the sound that i love to hear, so comforting....

Although, this here is all just nonsense too. But what isn't nowadays?
Are my thoughts really that insignificant, or am i selling myself short. Telling you about why i've been absent...shouldn't that be important?

I found that my most written about topic was anything about love and relationships. I really wanted to set myself up for something more and write beyond that. I figured it may have become redundant. I know that if there was something i felt strongly about, i'd always write about it...but i've really tried to stray away from those topics. However, it is who i am -- some type of hopeless romantic.

I could write about anything on here that i'd like. I feel like people would find reading about my life boring. I always forget that my blog is like my diary. Whichever case, i should write whatever my heart pleases....

Once, someone very unexpected said "Dude, have you read what Kathy's written? It's really good"
We were on drugs, i couldn't believe what i heard. Put a smile on my face. I don't know where to go from here.......Just wanted to drop by and say hello.

I hope i'll be back soon...i'll find a way.

Toodles.

No comments: