Saturday, December 8, 2007

Richy Nguyen.

Sooo...today is Saturday, which means Viet school. Which meannss i see Richy Nguyen. Yea, so he's like the highlight of this thing youre reading or, so you probably dont wanna read about him right? So might as well jump to the next paragraph,if there is one, otherwise go away? lol idk [: ANYWAY. You probably dont even know him. But yea..sooo he's mad at me, which made my day suck. I don't like it when people are mad me.Well we hang out in the same group. So that sucks a whole lot more...But i don't know, hope things get better soon? If it doesn't then Saturdays will start to suck quite a bit more.

I was suppose to go to some community service thing for my Viet school this morning, but i woke up late and ended up not going. and i really wanted a stick with my name on it too ]: oh well? Anyway, today was cold but the weather looked pretty nice, i guess. My white shoes got dirty and i almost fell off a skate board again. Now i'm home, and i want to go out. I miss people ]:

I'm listening to the radio, and they're playing christmas songs. I think i'll change the station now. Okay, i don't know what else to say now. haha. my brother and his lover are going out somewhere. i dont know, just though i'd mention.

No comments: