I couldn't sleep last night. I guess eating chocolate before bed was a dumb idea, seriously. Why don't i think before i do the stupid things i do. Anyway, i woke up sorta late this morning so i like rushed out of my house to go to school, when i got there i wasn't really late. Weird? haha. I don't know. Why is it so cold these days? The weather sucks, i wish it was warmer.
I think my mom may be mad at me, but I'm not sure. My brother picked me up today and he was like "yea, mom's mad at you cause you gave her attitude yesterday" so i guess that's why she didn't pick me up. And then when i got home she wasn't here ): i was kinda sad. I took a nap and just woke up 13 minutes ago, and when i came out of my room i expected her to be here, but she wasn't. Oh where can she be... Well i hope she's not mad at me by Monday.
Too much homework, i think I'm going to die D: Hopefully tomorrow is going to be a better day (:
No comments:
Post a Comment